This page contains revision history for the WMLib API libraries.
This version has minor API naming convention changes and adds .NET functionality for the following functions:
Get/set wafer size
Get flat and angle
Get/set device size
Get/set step size
The demo VB project has also been updated to demonstrate this functionality.
The changes in this version are the introduction of a common namespace called ACS across the C++ and .NET versions. This simplifies the class naming and make the two libraries more consistent.Additional API Functions ported from C++ to .NET
More of the C++ API functions have been ported to .NET. The sample VB .NET project which ships with the package has been updated and now also demonstrates:
Converting to a different wafer map format
Saving to a wafer map format
Rotating the wafer map
Function description in PDF documentation updated to include syntax for C++, VB and C#.
1. We would normally call this v0.02 but in order to synchronize the API libraries with the underlying libraries which are much more mature, we are using the revision of the underlying libraries as the starting point for the WMAPI libraries.
2. WMAPI is 64 bit only. Artwork does not develop new products in 32 bits.
3. WMAPI requires .NET v4.7. If your machine does not yet include this version of .NET, please download it from Microsoft using this link:
4. WMAPI requires the MS 2015 64 bit Redistibutables. If your machine does not already have these installed, you can download/install them from this page on the Microsoft web site:
5. This version of WMAPI does not yet support C#. Only VB.NET.
6. A number of wafer map formats are not yet available for this version of WMAPI including SEMI E-142 and WWF. Support for these formats is under development.